top of page

Travel & Immigiration


GlobalClick ease the difficulties and stress associated to immigration, also minimize the complexities and risks of Immigration and visa. We can help in documentation processing, application and filing services following the rules & regulations. Please do not considered our services as a legal advice.


We process..

Permanent Residency Or Green Card


"Green Card"refers to an immigration process of becoming a permanent resident. The green card serves as proof that its holder, a lawful permanent resident (LPR), has been officially granted immigration benefits, which include permission to reside and take employment in the United States. The holder must maintain permanent resident status, and can be removed from the United States if certain conditions of this status are not met. 


H-1B Process

The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. If a foreign worker in H-1B status quits or is dismissed from the sponsoring employer, the worker must either apply for and be granted a change of status to another non-immigrant status, find another employer (subject to application for adjustment of status and/or change of visa), or leave the U.S.


We offer several other US immigration process with minimize the complexities and risks under the US govt norms.


For more information about US immigration policies and regulations please refer,

bottom of page